Data Entry and Inventory Assistant
Status: Part-time up to 30 hours per week
Starting Wage: DOE
Location: Chubbuck Office
Department: Operations Management
Performs administrative duties such as ordering materials, coordinating deliveries, and tracking inventory. Enter data in various systems for tracking and collection. Manage and organize invoices, records, and databases. Process invoices for payment and coordinate inventory tracking system with projects from beginning to completion. Facilitates communication between departments by providing inventory and construction information from databases. Follows established policies and procedures while using Company programs and resources effectively.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Competency in Windows-based environment
- Internet and technologically savvy
- Strong Data Entry Skills, detail oriented
- Good Communication Skills
- Will be required to pass a drug screening
- Flexibility: is adaptable with ability to balance and manage multiple priorities.
- Time Management / Organized: efficient, can set priorities and focus on what is important, follows through on areas within responsibilities, spends time wisely.
- Professional Communications: enthusiastic, optimistic, courteous, patient, approachable with attentive listening skills, composed in stressful situations, builds rapport and trust quickly with customers and coworkers, keeps all interested parties informed.
- Customer Focused: dedicated to service excellence for internal and external customers
- Learning: picks up on things quickly, enthusiastic about learning new skills and knowledge, excited by the challenge of unfamiliar or new tasks, open to change.
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Direct Communications is an Equal Opportunity provider and employer.