TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Positions Available: 1 full-time
Schedule: Includes Weekends and Evenings
Starting Wage: DOE
Department: Customer Experience/Technical Support
Full-time technical position which primarily troubleshoots and professionally resolves service and hardware issues directly with customers regarding landlines, digital phones, DSL, fiber, cable and wireless internet. Maintains overall technological savvy with strong understanding of outdated, present, cutting-edge and perspective technologies and their applicability to the business. Requires broad knowledge of organization policies, applicable hardware and software applications. Proactively monitors systems and makes adjustments to improve the customer experience. Assist field technicians with installation and configurations via phone. Performs other administrative duties and projects as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent, computer-related field certifications preferred
- 3+ years of experience and/or training related to troubleshooting telecommunications and internet technology, systems and hardware
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Action-oriented: accepts challenges with enthusiasm without fear and seizes opportunities, quickly identifies necessary actions to be taken and proceeds without hesitation or specific direction.
- Communications: professional, courteous, patient, diplomatic, composed in stressful situations, diffuses high-tension situations, easily builds rapport
- Decision Quality: good decision quality based upon analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment with solutions and suggestions turning out to be accurate over time.
- Technical Learning: picks up technical skills and knowledge quickly, desires to learn new technologies and technical skills.
- Time Management: uses time effectively and efficiently, concentrates efforts on the more important priorities, balances a broad range of activities.
Direct Communications is an independent telecommunications leader specializing in rural areas. We are a family-owned business providing quality communications services since 1954 and are dedicated to improving and building up the local communities we serve, and creating opportunities for people in rural communities. We provide broadband services to customers in Eastern Idaho with sister companies in Utah, Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Louisiana and Missouri.
How to Apply:
Email your resume to [email protected].