NOW HIRING: COMBINATION TECHNICIAN
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Installs new services and equipment for internet and phone subscribers by installing drop wires,
station protectors, and network interface devices over fiber optic cable.
- Maintains and repairs existing services and equipment by using test sets to locate line trouble
and determine necessary repairs. Repairs may include fixing wiring, station protectors, ground
connections, running new wires and replacing jacks as needed.
- Completes Outside plant installation extending internet to customer’s homes via fiber optics.
- Installs VOIP, Ethernet, computer networking, high speed circuits, and other services.
- General knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, WPA or related protocols and other services.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with a variety of people in a professional manner.
- Willingness to be available to work after hours, may include Saturdays.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and be insurable under Direct Communications.
Applicant must have a high school diploma and AT LEAST ONE YEAR of internet protocol.
- APPLICANT PROCEDURES:
This is a full time, benefitted position. Benefits include health insurance and 401K.
Hourly Pay: $15-18 per hour, DOE. Direct Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
Send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] or fax to 801789 4118.