Now Hiring Marketing Manager
Status: Full-time Salaried, benefit eligible
Location: Rockland, Idaho
Reports to: General Manager
Manages dynamic company website with rich content to attract new business opportunities and create value for current consumer relationship. Optimizes company social media accounts. Works with Management to design and implement marketing strategies and promotional activities. Performs market analysis and research on competition. Tracks, measures, and analyzes all marketing efforts and initiatives. Stay up-to-date with digital marketing and industry trends and potential new channels and strategies. Other responsibilities as assigned by Management.
- BS/BA degree in related field
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- WordPress experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity: Comes up with new and unique ideas, easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions.
- Business Acumen: Knows how businesses work knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends technology and information affecting his/her business and organization; knows the competition.
- Innovation Management: Good at bringing the creative ideas of others to market; good judgment about which creative ideas and suggestions will work; can facilitate effective brainstorming; can project how potential ideas may play out in the marketplace.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds constructive and effective relationships.
- Strategic Agility: See ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately, has broad knowledge and perspective; is future-oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibility and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
Direct Communications is an independent telecommunications leader specializing in rural areas. We are a family-owned business providing quality communications services since 1954 and are dedicated to improving and building up the local communities we serve and creating opportunities for people in rural communities. We provide broadband services to customers in SE Idaho with sister companies in Utah, Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Louisiana and Missouri.
How to Apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com.