Now Hiring: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE / SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Paris, Idaho
Hours: Monday – Friday, Noon – 5 PM
Reports to: Customer Experience Manager
Share your passion for technology by helping connect members in your community to leading communication tools like high-speed internet, VoIP, cellular, local & long distance telephone services and even cable TV.
Works with customers to understand their needs and provides appropriate product and service solutions either in person, inbound calls or web chats. Thoroughly understands product offerings, how customers use technology and our services and recognizes opportunities to up-sell accounts. Answers inquires and resolves routine challenges. Creates and schedules service orders and trouble tickets. Maintains customer accounts in the billing system. Follows established policies and procedures. Performs other administrative duties and projects as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Competency in Windows-based environment
- Internet and technologically savvy
- Customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Flexibility: is adaptable with ability to balance and manage multiple priorities
- Time Management / Organized: efficient, can set priorities and focus on what is important, follows through on areas within responsibilities, spends time wisely
- Professional Communications: enthusiastic, optimistic, courteous, patient, approachable with attentive listening skills, composed in stressful situations, builds rapport and trust quickly with customers and coworkers.
- Results Driven: consistently high performance success and attention to detail
- Customer Focused: dedicated to service excellence for internal and external customers
- Learning: picks up on things quickly, enthusiastic about learning new skills and knowledge, excited by the challenge of unfamiliar or new tasks, open to change.
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the cover letter, please include why you are an ideal candidate for this position and how your experience lines up with the job description. Resume and cover letter also accepted at Direct Communication Paris or Rockland Office.