SEASONAL CONSTRUCTION CREW LABORER
Status: Hourly, Full-time, Season
Reports to: Crew Supervisor
Location: Based out of Pocatello
Immediate opening for construction crew position for our expanding operation. Will be installing, repairing and maintaining fiber optic network. Will travel with the crew for daily assignments throughout Eastern Idaho. Follows the direction of the construction crew supervisor and project manager. Must be able to follow prints, maps and construction plans. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform general laborer tasks such as hand digging, setting up traffic control signs, sweeping, etc. with pulling and pushing movements.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Like-industry experience preferred
- Mechanical aptitude
- Standard Driver’s License, CDL preferred but not required
- Has and can maintain good driving record
- Technical Learning Agility: Picks up on technical things quickly, enjoys the challenge of learning, adapts quickly when facing new problems.
- Action Oriented: works hard with enthusiasm and energy with little supervision, self-motivating and driven for results, uses time effectively and efficiently, follows direction given, provides necessary information to those who need it, gives priority to administrative functions.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope and change, can shift gears quickly and comfortably, isn’t upset when things are up in the air and can act without the full picture.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully, steadfastly pushes self and others for results, consistently a top performer
Regular hours are Monday – Thursday from 6:45 AM to 5:15 PM. However, overtime is expected to finish scheduled work. Requires routine driving over large geographic area daily.
How to Apply:
Email your resume to [email protected]. Resumes also accepted at Direct Communications Paris, Rockland, or Pocatello Office.