Location: Rockland, Idaho
Reports to: Customer Experience Manager
Share your passion for technology by helping connect members in your community to leading communication tools such as high-speed internet, digital phone and IP TV services.
Works with customers to understand their needs and provides appropriate product and service solutions either in person or inbound call. Thoroughly understands product offerings, how customers use technology and our services and recognizes opportunities to up-sell accounts. Answers customer billing inquires and resolves routine challenges. Creates and schedules service orders and trouble tickets. Maintains customer accounts in the billing system. Post customer payments. Is cross-trained as back up for cash receipts position. Follows established policies and procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Competency in Windows-based environment
- Internet and technologically savvy
- Customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Flexibility: is adaptable with ability to balance and manage multiple priorities
- Time Management / Organized: efficient, can set priorities and focus on what is important, follows through on areas within responsibilities, spends time wisely
- Professional Communications: enthusiastic, optimistic, courteous, patient, approachable with attentive listening skills, composed in stressful situations, builds rapport and trust quickly with customers and coworkers.
- Results Driven: consistently high performance success and attention to detail
- Customer Focused: dedicated to service excellence for internal and external customers
- Learning: picks up on things quickly, enthusiastic about learning new skills and knowledge, excited by the challenge of unfamiliar or new tasks, open to change.
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. In the cover letter, please include why you are an ideal candidate for this position and how your experience lines up with the job description. Resume and cover letter also accepted at Direct Communication Rockland Office.
Direct Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.