Now Hiring: Full Time – Amazing Benefits: COMBINATION TECHNICIAN
Eagle Mountain’s local fiber optic broadband provider, Direct Communications is looking to hire a full time Installation/Combination Technician.
FULL TIME POSITION AVAILABLE in EAGLE MOUNTAIN: COMBINATION TECHNICIAN
Job Duties and Requirements:
– Installs new services and equipment for Fiber optic internet and phone subscribers by installing drop lines, station protectors, and network interface devices over fiber optic cable.
– Maintains and repairs existing services and equipment by using test sets to locate line trouble and determine necessary repairs. Repairs may include fixing wiring, station protectors, ground connections, running new wires and replacing jacks as needed.
– Completes Outside plant installation repair related forms and reports.
– Installs Fiber Internet service, WiFi routers, VOIP, computer networking, high speed circuits, and other services for home networking.
– General knowledge of TCP/IP, PPPoE, WPA or related protocols and other service for home networking.
– Demonstrates the ability to interact with a variety of people in a professional manner.
– Willingness to be available to work after hours, may include Saturdays.
– Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and be insurable under Direct Communications.
Applicant must have a high school diploma and AT LEAST ONE YEAR of internet protocol.
This is a full time, benefitted position. Benefits include health insurance, 401K and pension.
TO APPLY: Send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] or fax to 801789 4118.