The Command IQ App allows you to manage your home or business Wi-Fi network from your mobile phone when you have a Directcom Gigacenter or Directcom Blast Router. You can self-install your router within a few minutes. Download the app and take charge of your home network today!
Quick Start Guide:
Setting up your Wi-Fi and App
- Download the app. You can search either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store for: ‘CommandIQTM’, then install it on your mobile device.
2. Select “SIGN UP” towards the bottom of the screen.
3. Enter your personal information. The password you enter here will be used to access the app. Note: Please wait at least 10 minutes after your router has been ‘turned up’ before attempting step 4.
4. Tap the QR code that appears within the app. (You will be asked to allow the app to access your camera.) Point your camera at the QR Code found on your router, (example shown below).
5. Select OK.
6. Name your network and create a password.
• The Router Name will be used throughout the app.
• The Network Name (SSID) is what you will use as your wireless connection name.
• Select a password for your wireless network. If you do not want to change it on all the devices in your home, use your existing wireless SSID and Password from your current router.
7. Click Submit and you’re all done!