Direct Communications is the only provider in Eagle Mountain that will give you true unlimited bandwidth, so you can stream as much online video as you want, in full HD quality.
Why will you have a better streaming video experience with Directcom than with any wireless ISP in Eagle Mountain?
- We don’t put a cap on how much you are allowed to download or watch each month.
- Our network is state-of-the-art fiber optic cable, specifically designed to stream high-definition video.
- We offer unmatched speeds up to 1 Gig (1000 Mbps).
- We are the only wired network in town. Wireless internet equipment simply wasn’t built to handle constant high-demand applications like high-definition video very well.
- We don’t throttle your speeds if you stream too much.
- Our speeds are consistent, and we typically provide the speed we advertise, not some “burstable” mythical speed that you can only get for a few seconds.
- Unlike wireless providers, your bandwidth is not shared with your neighbors, so you can all stream video at the same time and not be affected by your neighbors’ usage.
- Our fiber-optic cable connects you directly to the national fiber backbone, with no wireless links inbetween.
- We are a Netflix SuperHD partner, and Netflix has co-located within our Network to bring you faster access, quicker browsing, and 4K resolution video.
- With us, you can watch multiple HD streams at the same time on different devices in your home without ever running out of bandwidth.
What are your neighbors in Eagle Mountain saying about Direct Communications Faster Streaming Broadband?
Watch these testimonials from real Direct Communications customers about how switching from a wireless ISP to our fiber optic internet service made a real difference to the quality of their lives.
Direct Communications is absolutely the fastest, most reliable High Speed Internet in Eagle Mountain. We are the Eagle Mountain ISP for people serious about broadband. The difference is our fiber optic network. Now choose fully symmetrical speeds up to 1 Gig down and 100Mb up.
Want better WiFi with your Fiber? Only Directcom offers the new GigaCenter Ultimate Fiber WiFi Router to bring carrier-class WiFi inside your home.
Fiber Optic Broadband Pricing
|Download Speed||Upload Speed||Monthly Price|
|30 Mbps||15 Mbps||$29.95|
|50 Mbps||25 Mbps||$39.95|
|75 Mbps||40 Mbps||$49.95|
|150 Mbps||50 Mbps||$69.95|
|250 Mbps||100 Mbps||$99.95|
|1 Gbps||100 Mbps||$209.95|
*Final out-of pocket monthly cost will include bundled emergency phone, which service we provide to you free, excluding federal and state taxes and fees (about $17).
How much speed do you need?
Count the WiFi-enabled devices in your home and multiply by 10Mb for an optimal whole-home internet experience. We recommend at least a 50Mb package for most homes if you plan to stream HD video to multiple devices at once, and the 75Mb or 150Mb package if you have a large family, who will all be using smart devices at the same time.
The FCC requires that all customers on our network subscribe to an accompanying land line, so in order to bring you the great bundled internet prices listed above, we give you a free land line (called Emergency phone, or ephone) with your internet, and all you pay is the applicable taxes and fees. (about $17)
Is there a contract?
FACT: Direct Communications in Eagle Mountain does not require a contract or term commitment. Any new customer may sign up for Directcom Broadband service without a contract for a simple $125 broadband installation fee. However, with an easy 6-month contract term, you only pay a $50 installation, and get a 30-day no risk guarantee, and the peace of mind of knowing that you can cancel service anytime, with just a $25 early termination fee. What we find is almost 99% of customers in Eagle Mountain prefer service with the easy 6-month contract and $50 upfront. Read more…
Is Fiber Available at My Home Now?
If you are thinking of moving to Eagle Mountain, and want the absolutely fastest possible internet speeds, (up to 1 Gig per second speeds are now available on fiber) check before you move to make sure the home is already connected with Fiber to the Home by Direct Communications.
Click on the “view larger map” icon on the top right bar of the network map below, and enter your address in the search field in the Google maps interface to see if fiber is already installed at your home or future home.
Yellow is Fiber to the home. Blue is still copper to the home, which will be upgraded to Fiber in the future. Purple is neighborhoods currently under fiber network construction, where copper is still available, but Fiber will soon be available or a Fiber upgrade has been announced. You can also call Direct Communications at 801 789 2800 and confirm whether the address is served by fiber.
Directcom Customer Newsletter Spring 2016 | Eagle Mountain, Utah This spring is a special one for us at Direct Communications as we celebrate 10 years in Eagle Mountain Utah. We sincerely appreciate your support over the years. Here are a few exciting updates: 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY 10…
Direct Communications is giving away 10 Roku streaming sticks to current customers to commemorate its 10 year anniversary in Eagle Mountain. All you need to do to enter to win is like our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/directcom.eaglemtn. We will be drawing from our Facebook page followers. Our Facebook page is quickly becoming our…
February 2016, Eagle Mountain Utah- Direct Communications celebrates its 10 year anniversary in Eagle Mountain Utah. Ten years ago, in February 2006, Direct Communications completed the purchase of the original city-owned Eagle Mountain Telecom. Since then, the company has spent the past 10 years steadily upgrading the old copper telephone network to an all…