Direct Communications is the only provider in Eagle Mountain that will give you true unlimited bandwidth, so you can stream as much online video as you want, in full HD quality.
Why will you have a better streaming video experience with Directcom than with any wireless ISP in Eagle Mountain?
- We don’t put a cap on how much you are allowed to download or watch each month.
- Our network is state-of-the-art fiber optic cable, specifically designed to stream high-definition video.
- We offer unmatched speeds up to 1 Gig (1000 Mbps).
- We are the only wired network in town. Wireless internet equipment simply wasn’t built to handle constant high-demand applications like high-definition video very well.
- We don’t throttle your speeds if you stream too much.
- Our speeds are consistent, and we typically provide the speed we advertise, not some “burstable” mythical speed that you can only get for a few seconds.
- Unlike wireless providers, your bandwidth is not shared with your neighbors, so you can all stream video at the same time and not be affected by your neighbors’ usage.
- Our fiber-optic cable connects you directly to the national fiber backbone, with no wireless links inbetween.
- We are a Netflix SuperHD partner, and Netflix has co-located within our Network to bring you faster access, quicker browsing, and higher resolution video.
- With us, you can watch multiple HD streams at the same time on different devices in your home without ever running out of bandwidth.
What are your neighbors in Eagle Mountain saying about Direct Communications Faster Streaming Broadband?
Watch these testimonials from real Direct Communications customers about how switching from a wireless ISP to our fiber optic internet service made a real difference to the quality of their lives.
Direct Communications is absolutely the fastest, most reliable High Speed Internet in Eagle Mountain. We are the Eagle Mountain ISP for people serious about broadband. The difference is our fiber optic network. Now choose fully symmetrical speeds up to 1 Gig down and 100Mb up.
Fiber Optic Broadband Pricing
|Download Speed||Upload Speed||Monthly Price|
|10 Mbps||1 Mbps||$19.95|
|30 Mbps||15 Mbps||$29.95|
|50 Mbps||25 Mbps||$39.95|
|75 Mbps||40 Mbps||$49.95|
|150 Mbps||50 Mbps||$69.95|
|250 Mbps||100 Mbps||$99.95|
|1 Gbps||100 Mbps||$209.95|
*Final out-of pocket monthly cost will include bundled emergency phone, which service we provide to you free, excluding federal and state taxes and fees (about $17).
How much speed do you need?
Count the WiFi-enabled devices in your home and multiply by 10Mb for an optimal whole-home internet experience. We recommend at least a 50Mb package for most homes if you plan to stream HD video to multiple devices at once, and the 75Mb or 150Mb package if you have a large family, who will all be using smart devices at the same time.
The FCC requires that all customers on our network subscribe to an accompanying land line, so in order to bring you the great bundled internet prices listed above, we give you a free land line (called Emergency phone, or ephone) with your internet, and all you pay is the applicable taxes and fees. (about $17)
Is there a contract?
FACT: Direct Communications in Eagle Mountain does not require a contract or term commitment. Any new customer may sign up for Directcom Broadband service without a contract for a simple $125 broadband installation fee. However, with an easy 6-month contract term, you only pay a $50 installation, and get a 30-day no risk guarantee, and the peace of mind of knowing that you can cancel service anytime, with just a $25 early termination fee. What we find is almost 99% of customers in Eagle Mountain prefer service with the easy 6-month contract and $50 upfront. Read more…
Direct Communications, Eagle Mountain’s local fiber optic broadband provider, donated $6500 to local schools in Eagle Mountain during the month of November 2015. Directcom has a long history of partnering with the local schools, and each year has provided a cash donation to all local schools, as well as encouraging…
ESPN3 is provided free to you by Direct Communications as an added feature of your High Speed Internet service. Try it today on your home computer, Roku or Xbox. For more information on this service click here. ESPN3 Programming for 10/01/2015 – 10/31/2015 (US/Mountain) Date/Day Start Time End Time Program 10/01/2015 12:00…
Fiber Open House for Silverlake Residents-Silverlake Amphitheater Parking Lot -October 1, 2015, 4 PM till 8 PM.
Direct communications will be holding an information open house for residents of the Silverlake area by the parking lot of the Silverlake Amphitheater on Thursday, October 1, 2015 from 4 PM till 8 PM. This open house coincides with the start of the fiber upgrade construction project in Silverlake. The company will outline the…